- Why did the matching gift program at the sushi restaurant fail? It was fishy.
- Why are the Swiss such great donors? Don’t know, but their flag is a big plus.
- Why didn’t the Invisible Man donate? He just couldn’t see himself doing it.
- Why is Cinderella so bad at organizing fundraising events?
She’s always running away from the ball.
- What do you call an early morning volunteer? A Dew-Something
- Men have always volunteered. They just called themselves coaches, trustees, and firemen.
- Never underestimate the value of volunteers. Noah’s Arc; built by volunteers. The Titanic; built by professionals.
- If you think you’re too small to volunteer and make a difference, you haven’t spent a night with a mosquito.
- An executive director walks into a bar. The bartender says, “Why the long face?” The executive director says, “My organization is facing financial crisis due to the economy and funders’ shifting priorities. We may have to lay off some staff and close several programs, leaving thousands of low-income clients without service.”
- Knock-knock! Who’s there? The annual fundraising event!
- What did the executive director say to the finance director at the organization’s annual holiday party? “It’s the end of the calendar year; please prepare to close our books so we can do the financial reports, mail out W-2’s to our staff, and send 1099’s to contractors.”
- Why did Duracell donate batteries for their matching gift program?
They were free of charge.
- Will February March for Dimes? No, but April May and June and July are August about it!
- Why did the clown donate his salary? It was a nice jester.
- Why did the beaver company’s matching gift test succeed?
It was the best dam program.
- Why was the camping fundraiser so crazy? It was in-tents!