We are excited to announce that in-person events and support services will be back in 2022.
We will of course continue to offer online support groups, classes and workshops. But beginning January 18, participants have the option of attending in-person as well.
Our number one concern is for everyone’s safety, so we are are implementing some requirements that will apply to participants as well as our volunteers, instructors and facilitators:
- To participate in an in-person class, support group or workshop, you must register in advance.
- Class and support group sizes will be limited in order to comply with CDC guidelines.
- Participants, volunteers, and campus guests will need to wear face masks while on campus. Virtual offerings are available to those who do not wish to wear masks.
- Sanitation stations will be available throughout the campus.
- All staff will be required to be fully vaccinated and wear face masks while on campus.
- All volunteers, instructors, and facilitators who are working directly with participants must be fully vaccinated. However, if they prefer not to get vaccinated, they can still provide their services virtually.
We honor all variances around vaccinations. However, because so many of our participants cannot get vaccinated under their doctors advice – or their cancer treatment did not allow the vaccination to provide the desired protection – we must insist for their safety that we use the utmost caution and care as we set procedures in place for returning.
This is complex and as we continue to navigate and adapt our policies based on CDC recommendations, please be assured that we have our community’s health and well-being as our primary concern.
If you have any questions about in-person classes or how to register, please contact us at (602) 712-1006.
We look forward to seeing you (in-person or online!)