WE'RE HERE FOR YOU! OUR PROGRAM UPDATE IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
With the increasing concern regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that we prioritize the health and well-being of our participants, volunteers, and staff above all else.
Beginning Thursday, March 19 Cancer Support Community Arizona support groups, educational workshops and healthy lifestyle activities will be provided via a FREE virtual Zoom online connection accessible from any smartphone, tablet or computer!
There will be no in-person groups or gatherings at any of our facilities or off-site locations until further notice for the time being. The CSCAZ facilities, located at 360 E. Palm Ln., Phoenix, AZ and 914 N. San Francisco St., Flagstaff, AZ will be closed to the public; however, staff will remain on duty and phones will be answered during normal business hours.
For continuous updates, continue to visit our website and check our Facebook page (Central Phoenix), Facebook page (Northern Arizona) and please visit our online program calendars hyperlinked below to access information on all of our ‘VIRTUAL’ programs that are open for you.
As promised to every child, teen and adult we serve, CSCAZ will continue and provide the following, at no charge to you:
- Assistance via phone at (602) 712-1006 (Central Phoenix) and (928) 236-2333 (Flagstaff)
- Assistance via email at email@example.com and infoNAZ@cscaz.org
- Newcomer Meetings will take place on an individual basis, via phone or Zoom.
- Support groups will take place via Zoom (If you are part of an existing support group, a member of our staff or your support group facilitator will be in touch soon.)
- Individual support will be available via telephone, email and Zoom, as appropriate.
- Healthy lifestyle classes and educational programs will take place via Zoom and Facebook LIVE.
- 24/7 online emotional and stress reduction support via our CanSurround program HERE.
- Inquiries about resources and referral needs will be available via phone and email.
- Regular updates via web, email, social media and text.
To continue our commitment to you, below are additional resources you can reference from the comfort of your home:
- Cancer Support Community TOLL-FREE Cancer Support Helpline (888) 793-9355 (Open Monday-Friday 9am-9pm and Saturday-Sunday 9am-5pm EST)
- Join MyLifeLine Easily connect with your friends and family to organize your own personal community – privately and securely. And connect to others like you for support and sharing on our discussion boards.
- Cancer Support Community National Office Airbnb Helpline (877) 793-0498
- Mountain Park Health Center CLICK HERE
- FREE cancer resources CLICK HERE
- Cancer Support Community National Office Blog CLICK HERE
- Cancer Support Community National Office Radio Show CLICK HERE
Our goal is to re-establish in-person programming when it’s deemed safe to do so. We will continue to keep you updated as this situation evolves via email, social media and our website at www.cscaz.org. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we strive to keep our community safe and healthy.
Cancer Support Community Arizona Staff
Access our programs from the comfort of your home
Community Resources Available To You
Read our CEO’s Statement on COVID-19
| 360 East Palm Lane Phoenix, AZ 85004 |
| 914 North San Francisco Street, Suite G, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 |
Central Phoenix: (602) 712-1006
Northern Arizona: (928) 236-2333