Eating healthy doesn’t need to be boring! Check out this DELICIOUS Caramelized Cauliflower Soup recipe from our Cooking For Cancer Class!
Caramelized Cauliflower Soup
- 1 head cauliflower (about 3 lbs), cut into florets
- 1 large shallot, chopped,
- 1 Clove garlic, Chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp fresh grated nutmeg
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine cauliflower, shallot, garlic, nutmeg, salt, and pepper on baking pan. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- Roast for 35 – 45 minutes, tossing halfway through
- Add roasted vegetable and remaining ingredients to blender and puree
- serve with a drizzle of olive oil, some pine nuts or pumpkin seeds
Sign up for a cooking class (tastings included) today: https://cscaz.gnosishosting.net/Events/Calendar