Cancer Support Community Arizona is looking for Ambassadors to get the word out about our programs for those facing cancer.
Take your knowledge of CSCAZ and staff tables or make presentations at hospitals, healthcare facilities or local events. Your help will ensure that those who need us find out about us and become part of our community. More specifications below and if you are interested, please email Chloe Baldwin.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Clearly understand CSCAZ and the programs that are offered
- Attend community events with the purpose of informing the public about CSCAZ and its services and locations
- Keep mobile outreach materials stocked and orderly, including brochures, business cards, calendars, folding chairs, tables and tablecloths
- Keep count of people attending presentations
- Basic computer skills
- Professional appearance and being respectful and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, event participants, other volunteers and the public
- Knowledge of the oncology area
- Commitment to respecting and maintaining the confidentiality and privacy of all participants
- Must be dependable
- Minimum commitment of 2-3 months.
- Goal of 1-2 events per month.
- Opportunities will be shared with Ambassadors as they arise.