There are many ways you can donate to CSCAZ. Here are a few:
1. The easiest way is to use your credit card and donate online today!
2. Make a tribute gift in honor of someone you love, a survivor or someone on their cancer journey.
3. Planned Giving. Contact McKenzie Simmons, Sr. Director of Mission Advancement.
5. Donate goods to a CSCAZ Program or fundraising event. View our current list here.
6. Enroll your Fry’s VIP card in the Community Rewards Program and designate CSCAZ as your organization. We automatically receive a percentage of your purchases when you use the card and there is no additional cost to you. Our organization number is 45727, or you can locate us by name. www.frysfood.com.
7. Donate unused or partially-used gift cards to major retailers. Click here to get started!
Interested in Volunteering?
Because of people like you, we are able to expand our reach to help more people in our communities.
If you know what area you would like to volunteer, please click the button below to start the sign up process.
Spread the word about Cancer Support Community Arizona! Become an ambassador | Connect with us on social media
Need a meeting space?
We have meeting rooms for community use that you may be able to reserve for a nominal fee. These rooms can accommodate small group meetings or large events, depending on your needs. Click HERE for more information. If you would like to reserve a room, complete this form and email it to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch with you.
You can receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit for your donation to Cancer Support Community. An individual receives $400 and those filed jointly receive $800 tax credit. Formerly known as the Working Poor Credit, it is now officially the Credit for Donations made to Qualifying Charitable Organizations. Cancer Support Community Arizona is one of these qualifying organizations!
Strategic partnerships and collaborations with Arizona’s corporate, foundation and business community are the key to Cancer Support Community Arizona’s success.
Every day, we are humbled by the generous funding and donations that afford the opportunity for hundreds who have been impacted by cancer to receive the supportive services they need and deserve. Call us today to learn more about the many opportunities to partner with Cancer Support Community Arizona!
· Provide major funding for Program materials and technology.
· Share your location for Program sessions to be held on-site.
· Share marketing materials with us as we deliver support together.
· Host a corporate Lunch and Learn: Spread the word of Cancer Support Community AZ Program benefit to your employees. Many employees do not realize that emotional, supportive services assist in proving both the care taker and the patient with the support needed in a very difficult, often overwhelming journey. This support offered by CSCAZ is both free and has positive health impact. Partner with us to develop an ‘employee CSCAZ benefits’ lunch and learn so that your employees “never face cancer alone.”
· Volunteer as a group team building exercise to create stress relief kits, cards of encouragement, clay hearts, host events, etc.
©2017 Cancer Support Community Arizona | 360 East Palm Lane Phoenix, AZ 85004 | (602) 712-1006